7.4.2011

T-shirt idea and yet another 5 kilometers

With multiple sclerosis you may have some problems using your body and for example with balance, and people may wonder what is wrong with you. I came across this T-shirt idea, a T-shirt with the text "I Have Multiple Sclerosis, What's Your Excuse?".

I developed the idea little further for multiple sclerosis patients using medical cannabis, two alternate layouts:

You may copy the idea, but please leave me a comment, if you do so. :)

Third time in a row

This week I decided to participate in Automattic's worldwide 5 km walking challenge. One 5 kilometer walk was not enough for me, nor was two: yesterday I walked already the third 5 kilometers for this WWWP5k challenge. On Monday the sidewalks were still covered with ice, and yesterday, just two days later, almost everything had melted.




Lyhyesti suomeksi: Kävelin eilen kolmannen 5 kilometrin lenkin Automatticin kansainväliseen kävelyhaasteeseen, ei tuo yksi eikä kaksikaan lenkkiä riittänyt... T-paitaideaani saa kopioida ja käyttää, mutta jätä mielellään kommentti, jos niin teet. :)

1 kommentti:

Jenni kirjoitti... [vastaa]

Tuollanen paita pitäis oikeasti tehä meille tautisille! Minäki 17-vuotiaana tyttönä voisin ylpeänä kantaa sitä päälläni :P

Lähetä kommentti